It is no longer news that you can access all banking services by just dialing a 3 digit code on your mobile phone. Gone are the days when you have to go and queue in a bank just because you want to perform a transaction. Technology has really saved us some stress, we no longer have to leave our house before we can make transaction with our bank.
There are so many banking services we can do on our mobile phones by just dialing a few codes on our phone and simply follow the onscreen instructions. the best part of it is that you can actually do these things on your own without then help of anyone, you don’t have to be a computer guru before you can access these services on your phone, another exciting part is that you don’t even have to buy data before you can do these things. In fact, it doesn’t even have to be a smartphone.
Things You Can Do With Bank Codes;
- Account Opening; You no longer have to visit the bank before you can own a bank account. You can actually dial the USSD code of your preferred bank and get an account created for yourself. Like I said earlier, you don’t have to leave your house before you can own a bank account. All you just have to do is simply dial the code, choose account opening, fill in your details, and boom your account is created.
- Airtime And Data Purchase; Another exciting service you can get from your bank by just dialing a simple code is Airtime and data purchase. An average Nigerian buys airtime at least once a day. By just dialing a code, you will save yourself the stress of having to leave your house just because you need to buy airtime for your phone. It saves time and you can get it at any time, even at mid night.
- Funds Transfer; You can send money to friends and family from your bank account by just dialing a code on your mobile phone as well. Again, you don’t have to leave your house to go queue at the bank just because you want to send money to someone. You only need to dial your bank USSD code, select funds transfer, enter the receiver’s account number and bank name, enter the amount you want to send, confirm if the account name is correct, the press send.
- Bill Payment; You can pay bills to by just dialing the USSD code of your bank. Bills like electricity, TV subscription, Water bills e.t.c.
These and so much more are things you can actually do with you bank transfer codes in the comfort of your home.
Most of us own accounts with more than one bank, so do we now have to memorize all these codes? No.
We have compile all the banking codes you may need in this write-up, so you don’t have to worry.
Below is a list of All Bank Mobile Transfer Codes;
- Access Bank: Simply dial, *901#
- Diamond Bank: Simply dial, *426#.
- EcoBank USSD code: Dial, *326#.
- Fidelity Bank USSD code: Dial, *770#.
- FCMB Bank USSD code: Dial, *329# or *389*214#.
- First Bank of Nigeria USSD code: Dial, *894#
- GTBank USSD code: Dial, *737#
- Jaiz Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*301#
- Heritage Bank USSD code: Dial, *322#
- Keystone Bank USSD code: Dial,*322*082#
- Polaris Bank USSD code: Dial, *833#
- Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD code: Dial, *909#
- Sterling Bank USSD code: Dial, *822#
- Union Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*038#
- Unity Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*215#
- UBA Magic Banking USSD code: Dial, *919#
- Wema Bank USSD code: Dial,*945#
- Zenith Bank USSD code: Dial, *966#